Obligatory First Post

So, I'm starting a blog. I've had a blog or two in the past, but none of the posts ever went anywhere. In fact, I made this very blog a few years ago, prepared one post, but never got around to publishing it. I've recently decided that I should try to start a blog again as a place to share my thoughts about anything related to Software Development and Leadership. That's not to say I know anything about either of those, but it is what I do for a living and I occasionally have an idea or two to share about them.

I'm not sure if this blog will go anywhere. I hope to get on some sort of cadence for writing posts so that it becomes easier. I also hope this outlet helps me organize my thoughts and improve my communication skills. I hope that some of my thoughts are valuable to the development and software communities, but that remains to be seen.

I've got a few topics lined up that I hope to finalize and publish in the coming weeks. I can't promise great quality to start off with. For the first few I may publish them early just to get them out there and come back and refine them later. If I sit on them too long. I probably won't ever publish them and wish I had.

Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you come back in the future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Common Technical Lead Pitfall

Maze Generation in JavaScript

Leadership Experiment Update 2